Saturday, May 19, 2007

Celebrating humor

I'm working 55-60 hours a week at work, and starting to get embroiled in back room politics. I have millions of dollars for which I'm responsible, am working on a brand new publication that is two months late and is likely to come in 6 months late. Work is stressful. At home, I've gained weight, am struggling with the effects of a new kind of medication, and cannot seem to make the time to exercise (see work stress above). My niece has cerebral palsy and is bleeding out of one side of her head for reasons no one can explain. I head to Hingham to visit BMG in what I call "the vacation home" and get stuck in traffic that leads to the 20 miles trip taking 2 hours. That's 10 miles/hour folks.

How do I react? (How would you react?)

I laughed. Hip hip hooray for being able to laugh.

No comments: