- My columbine can bloom.
- One cucumber seedling can pop her head out of the loamy soil.
- A sweetheart can purchase tickets to Europe after diligently searching for the best price.
- Meaningful connections can be made with important women in one's life.
Oh! If I were to be a little less myopic and concentrate on the world?
- A major death can occur in a tightly knit community of 77,000.
- Summer weather can arrive.
- Wars can continue to be fought. And argued about.
- Old friends can have reunions with their hometowns.
- Neighbors can become engaged and make plans to move.
One of the members of my girls' group was reflecting that she is sometimes afraid she is going to wake up and realize years of her life are gone. It is nice to take a moment to just think about the little things that have happened, as well as the big things that may be impacting my life. As I write and think I remember the Susan B. Anthony quote that sits in the upper right box of the Collected Works of Clownface. These are the little moments that make up a life.