Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Birthday Wish List


It is, by my definition, my birthday month. BMG says one's birthday month is the entire month in which you were born. I say, however, that one's birthday month is the month leading up to one's birthday. And, after THE day, it is over. Kind of like Christmas - I tend to love the build up of excitement to Christmas, but my family's traditions lead me, on December 26th to be ready for the pine boughs and nativity scenes to be put away.

So it is, by my definition, my birthday month. I definitely want to celebrate, but I cannot figure out how. Here are the ideas I've had so far:
  • Lawn party at BMG's bungalow complete with grilled hot dogs, bocce, and badminton
  • Hike Mt. Monadnock
  • Chocolate cake from Formaggio Kitchen
  • Paintball party
  • Trip to New York City
  • Trip to Toronto
  • Trip to San Francisco (I have some wanderlust right now)
  • All-you-can-eat sundae party.
I think it is likely too late to plan a major party - paintball or lawn games at BMG's. What is the best birthday party you have ever had?

No comments: