Tuesday, April 3, 2007

All I wanna do...

Do you ever find yourself at a loss when you are presented with a stretch of free time? I seek both freedom and adventure in my life, and forget what adventures I want to have when presented with unexpected freedom of time. It is similar to the dilemma I feel when I go to the Library and cannot remember what books I want to read. And, I'm not a good browser. There is always a little voice in the back of my brain trying to jog my memory so I can remember that book that sounded so interesting when I read the review in the New York Times Sunday Books Review three weeks ago when I aimlessly browsed through a random copy of the paper while waiting for a latte' at the local coffee shop.

I digress. The point being, I am not a good browser.

So, in much the same way I forget what books I want to read, I also forget what activities I want to do. So, I thought I'd make a list here. A list I can quickly reference on my Blackberry (if I HAD a Blackberry) when I find myself with an unexpected two hour stretch in front of me. So, here goes:
  • Go to Tomb over by Fenway Park
  • Go horseback riding
  • Go to the Big Apple Circus
  • Learn to play Zelda/Ocarina's yada yada (thanks BMG)
  • Amusement park!
  • Water park!
  • Shop for dogs
  • Learn French
  • (Re)Learn Spanish.
This is a good starting point for now. Ideas? Send 'em my way. Stay tuned for stories of these and other adventures here at The Collected Works of Clownface.

No comments: