Thursday, October 8, 2015

Colonic or no colonic - cleanse day 4

I'm doing a five-day food cleanse followed by a six-week diet with Liz Vequist in an effort to start feeling fit, active and inspired. The cleanse started on Monday, October 5, 2015.

*****

A handful of people, when they hear I've been doing a food cleanse, assume that I am (a) fasting, and (b) doing nothing but colonics all week long. Apparently there are cleanses that focus on pooping, but that's not this cleanse.

BUT, there is an optional colonic as part of the five-day cleanse. There are three ways to add this to your cleanse journey:
1. Ingest castor oil
2. Drink prune juice/eat prunes
3. Drink Smooth Move tea
We have a cleanse check-in call tonight, and will be discussing this optional portion of the program.

That's when I'm going to peel off. 

Because I am NOT doing the laxative portion of the cleanse. 

That is all I have to say about my pooping behaviors.

No comments: